Our three main aims are to:
- Shorten supply chains by promoting local Welsh produce.
- Reduce waste, with an emphasis on single-use plastics and waste valorisation (the process of reusing, recycling or composting waste materials and converting them into more useful products).
- Promote collaborative working through the creation of ‘clusters’ of local food producers, growers and horticulturalists across Wales. Find out more about our clusters here.
We also aim to:
- Raise the profile of Welsh growers, horticulturalists and producers.
- Promote knowledge exchange in Welsh Horticulture.
- Signpost members to potential funding sources.
- Promote Welsh horticultural produce.
Can we help you?
- Are you a horticultural business in Wales?
- Do you need advice, support, or guidance?
If you’re a Welsh grower, horticulturalist or producer you may be eligible to join as a member. We provide free support, advice, guidance and signposting to funding.
Please get in touch here to find out how we can help you.