Our three main aims are to:
- Facilitating cluster member collaboration and blending growing technology with traditional methods
- Encourage Welsh SMEs to develop products for home and export in two main areas: niche crops and heritage orchard fruit.
- The project will create improved access to local produce, stronger supply-chains & increase collaboration.
We also aim to:
- Raise the profile of Welsh growers, horticulturalists and producers.
- Promote knowledge exchange in Welsh Horticulture.
- Signpost members to potential funding sources.
- Promote Welsh horticultural produce.
Can we help you?
- Are you a horticultural business in Wales?
- Do you need advice, support, or guidance?
If you’re a Welsh grower, horticulturalist or producer you may be eligible to join as a member. We provide free support, advice, guidance and signposting to funding.
Please get in touch here to find out how we can help you.