Lantra have been appointed by Welsh Government to carry out a review of a number of apprenticeship frameworks for the land-based sector (including all levels) and have been working with industry sectors involved to review the relevant current frameworks.
Public consultations are now under way for the new draft frameworks for
As part of the review it is important that they get feedback from training providers, employers, employer organisations, trade unions and apprentices to get a full picture of the suitability of the proposed changes to the frameworks.
Therefore, Lantra would be grateful if you would participate.
The consultation will take place over four weeks, completing on the .
You can take the surveys here:
- Agriculture: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/AgricultureWales
- Environmental Conservation: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/EnvironmentalConservationWales
- Horticulture: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HorticultureWales
- Land-based Engineering: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/LandbasedEngineeringWales
- Trees and Timber: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TreesTimberWales
If you have any questions please contact the Apprenticeship team at